Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Serves: 3-4 people
½ cup margarine softened
½ cup packed light brown sugar
3 tbsp granulated brown sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 ½ tbsp plant milk, add more as needed
½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Add margarine, brown sugar and granulated sugar to a medium mixing bowl and sprinkle salt evenly over.
2. Whip together the margarine and the sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
3. Mix in 1 ½ tbsp of the plant milk and the vanilla extract.
4. Add in flour and blend just to combine, while adding milk ½ tbsp at a time to thin if needed.
5. Press the cookie dough into a parchment paper-lined pan, and bake for 15-18 minutes until brown to create the pizza base.
6. Remove to cool, add whipped coconut cream or vegan yoghurt to the cookie pizza, berries, figs, and fresh herbs.
7. Top with honey and chopped pistachios, slice and serve.