Flavour-Packed Sticky Soy Mushroom Pasta
The perfect blend of sweet and salty mixed with crunchy and sticky. Sounds strange but it’s really amazing! Why not give it a try for dinner?
- 1 x packet Lifestyle Food Pasta
- 500g mini portobello mushrooms
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Lifestyle Food Honey
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh herbs
- Cook the pasta according to instructions. Once cooked drain the water, add 1 tbsp margarine and mix well.
- For the mushrooms, add a dollop of olive oil and fry the mushrooms until fragrant.
- Add the spices, nutritional yeast, soy sauce, honey and salt and pepper to taste.
- Once gooey, add half of the sauce to the pasta, mix well, add the rest on top and serve with toasted sesame seeds and fresh herbs.