Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
The perfect party snack, best paired with freshly baked bread or your favourite crackers.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets washed and dried
- Lifestyle Food Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Lifestyle Food Garlic Flakes
- 1 tsp Lifestyle Food Paprika
- 1 tsp Lifestyle Food Ground Coriander
- 1 1/2 cups canned chickpeas (save some of the brine)
- 1/4 cup Lifestyle Food Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Lifestyle Food Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Lifestyle Food Ground Coriander
- Pine nuts
- Dill to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place the cauliflower florets in a bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Add the paprika, coriander, salt, and pepper and mix well. Pour out onto a parchment paper-lined sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the hummus ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk or water if needed before adding half of the baked cauliflower into the hummus.
- Blend again until smooth, and serve the hummus with the last bit of roasted cauliflower, dukkah, pine nuts, fresh dill and toasted bread.