Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
Store-bought Easter eggs can be expensive – with the best ones sold out in record time. So why not make your own? We’ll even supply the recipe…
- 1 cup Lifestyle Food Smooth Peanut Butter
- ⅓ -½ cup Lifestyle Food Coconut or Almond Flour
- 1-2 tbsp liquid sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- Lifestyle Food Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Lifestyle Food Coconut Oil
- Salt flakes
- Heat the peanut butter until smooth – 30 sec to a minute in the microwave
- Add in the flour, sweetener, vanilla and salt. Mix well until it comes together.
- Roll into oval shapes and place on a tray and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- Place the dark chocolate chips in a bowl and melt in the microwave at 1-minute intervals until melted.
- Add the coconut oil and mix well.
- Dip the Easter eggs in the chocolate, place on a parchment paper-lined tray and drizzle with extra chocolate and salt flakes