Lifestyle Food Breakfast Buffet
Elevate your breakfast game with Lifestyle Food products. Whether you’re looking for a quick and healthy start or a leisurely brunch experience, our range offers endless possibilities to transform your mornings. Explore our recipes and unleash your culinary creativity.
Blueberry Oat Waffles
• 1 1/2 cups soy or coconut milk
• 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
• 2 cups ground LSF oat flour
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
• Blueberries to serve
1. Mix the nut milk, vanilla extract and the lemon juice or ACV together in a small bowl/
measuring cup. Set aside for about 5 minutes – this will make the vegan buttermilk.
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Add the sugar, melted oil, buttermilk mixture into the dry ingredients, and using a spatula,
gently mix the batter until combined. Fold in the blueberries.
4. Turn on your waffle maker according to which done level that you want.
5. Using a 1⁄2 cup (125mL) measuring cup, scoop out some batter and pour into the middle of the
greased waffle maker. Don’t open it before the steam is finished!
6. Remove each waffle and place on a baking sheet or on a plate an keep warm.
7. Serve with your favourite toppings like some granola, blueberries, and syrup.
Granola strawberry muffins
• 1 cup self rising flour
• 1/2 cup LSF quick oats
• 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
• 1 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
• pinch finely ground sea salt
• 1⁄2 cup almond milk or plant milk of choice
• 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce or yogurt
• 2 tbsp vegan butter melted or coconut oil
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp white vinegar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup strawberries fresh
• LSF Granola to top
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare a standard-size muffin pan with 6-8
paper muffinliners and then set it aside.
2. For the muffins, in a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
and then set it aside. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, applesauce/yogurt, vegan
butter, lemon juice, vinegar, and vanilla until well comined.
3. Remove the stems of the strawberries and chop them into small pieces.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir just until the batter starts to come together. Fold in
the strawberries and stir until incorporated.
5. Use an ice cream scooper to batter into the muffin tin, add a few sprinkles of LSF granola and
oats, and bake for 25-30 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean.