Easy Peasy Chocolate Chip Cookies
If there’s one recipe that should be printed out and on your fridge, it has to be a super easy chocolate chip cookie one. So, get printing and start baking!
- 3 cups Lifestyle Food Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Lifestyle Food Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Lifestyle Food Baking Powder
- 2 cups Lifestyle Food Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 190°C. Lightly grease a baking tray, or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in one bowl, and cream the butter and sugar together in another.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture and beat until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined, and then mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls, and place them evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.