Snacking Made Simple: Coconut Apricot Bars
Lunch boxes looking rather empty and not interested in packing junk food? We recommend whipping up a batch of these lunch bars. They’re also the perfect in-between snack while you’re on the go.
- 1 ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup Lifestyle Food Gluten Free Cake Flour
- 2 cups Lifestyle Food Rolled Oats
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup Lifestyle Food Toasted Coconut Butter
- 2 tbsp Lifestyle Food Honey
- 1 tbsp Lifestyle Food Baking Powder dissolved in ¼ cup Lifestyle Food Soy Milk
- ½ cup smooth apricot jam
- Shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add the coconut, flour, oats, sugar, salt and cinnamon into a big mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut butter, add in the honey, and baking powder mixture and whisk well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Press onto a parchment paper-lined square baking tin, smear on the smooth apricot jam and sprinkle on the shredded coconut.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until brown.