Coconut Ice Cream Sandwich
An Earthen Life has created the perfect treat to make summertime snacking a whole lot simpler – or any time snacking for that matter.
Ingredients: Ice Cream
1 tin Lifestyle Foods Coconut Cream
¼ cup Lifestyle Food Maple Flavoured Syrup
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ½ cup Lifestyle Food Raw Pumpkin Seeds
2 ½ cups Lifestyle Food cake flour
½ cup Lifestyle Food Cacao Powder
¼ tsp Lifestyle Food Bicarbonate of Soda
¼ tsp Lifestyle Food Ground Cinnamon
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup butter
- Place coconut cream, vanilla and syrup into a mixing bowl and whisk to aerate. Pour into an airtight container and place in the freezer for 6 hours or until frozen.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Spread pumpkin seed on a baking tray and roast until they start popping.
- For the cookies mix all dry ingredients together. Bring butter to room temperature and blend with sugar, then add one egg at a time and whisk them in. Stir butter into dry ingredients mixture. Divide into balls and place on a baking tray with space around each ball for them to spread as they bake. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and place in the oven for 15 to 20 min.
- Once cooked place on a rack to cool and harden.
- Scoop and sandwich ice cream to your liking.