Tiramisu Baked Oats
It’s time to take your breakfast to the next level with this dessert-inspired baked oats recipe.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
- 3/4 cup Biogen Plant-Based Breakfast Oats Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup Lifestyle Food Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- Pinch of salt
- Sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup dairy-free yoghurt
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Fresh mint
- Place the oats, milk and coffee in a bowl and mix well. Add the salt and sweetener and place in the microwave or air-fryer to bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove to cool, and top with the dairy-free yoghurt, cacao powder, sugar, strawberries and mint.
- Serve and enjoy!