Summer Burst Tomato Pizza
Pizza night is always a winner. This delicious tomato pizza not only bursts with flavour but is also really easy to make.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 packet instant dry yeast (8g)
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Variety of tomatoes
- Fresh herbs
- Place the flour, and salt in a bowl. Add the yeast to the lukewarm water and let it fizz up for a few minutes. Add the water to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Brush a bowl with olive oil and add the dough to rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Remove and roll the dough on a floured surface, add a couple of tbsp pesto and then the tomatoes, and some salt, and place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove, add fresh herbs, and parmesan and serve!