Sesame Almond Butter Spring Rolls
Fresh, vibrant and packed with flavour. These sesame spring rolls are the ideal summertime snack.
- 5-6 rice paper rolls
- Sliced baby asparagus
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced peppers
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced cabbage
- Fresh cilantro
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1-2 tbsp orange juice or lemon juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1-2 tbsp hot water to smooth out
1. Slice the vegetables and mix the dipping sauce.
2. Dip the rice paper in warm water, drip off excess water and place on a plate, add the vegetables & cilantro to the centre of the rice paper rolls, fold in the sides and then roll up.
3. Slice and serve with almond butter dipping sauce.