Self-saucing Coffee & Macadamia Pudding
There’s nothing like a warm, saucy pudding topped with ice cream to end the day the right way.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Serves: 2-4 people
- 1 1/4 cup Lifestyle Food Gluten-free Flour
- 1 tbsp Lifestyle Food Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp softened margarine
- 1/2 strong cooled coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup golden syrup or honey
- 1 cup oat milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup salted macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the melted margarine, coffee and vanilla, and mix well until combined.
- Pour into a baking dish of choice, and add the sugar, syrup, milk, and salted macadamia nuts to the pudding.
- Place in the oven to bake for 40 minutes until golden. Serve with dairy-free ice cream.