Quinoa and Spinach Muffins
Looking for a quick snack? A delicious muffin can go a long way – and can even be frozen and thawed out at a later stage if you bake more than you are able to eat in a week.
½ cup Lifestyle Foods White Quinoa cooked
½ small onion
1 clove garlic
2 handfuls of chopped spinach
1 small handful of basil
¼ cup flour
¼ cup Danish Feta
3 tbsp milk
- Heat the oven to 180C and grease and line a large 6 hole muffin tin.
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and shred the spinach.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs together then add in all the rest of the ingredients. Combine well.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin holes and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- In the meantime, place the feta and milk in a bowl and mix with a spoon. If you are making a large batch you can use a food processor.
- Spoon onto the cooled muffins and top with basil pesto and pumpkin seeds.