Pink Vanilla Latte
Indulge in a delightful and refreshing beverage with this easy recipe for a creamy, fruity almond milk latte, infused with a hint of vanilla and complemented by the vibrant flavours of berry powder or beet powder, the sweetener of your choice, and a dollop of whipped coconut cream or Orle whip.
- 1 cup Lifestyle Food Almond Milk
- 1/3 teaspoon berry powder or beet powder
- 1/4 cup sweetener of your choice
- Whipped coconut cream or Orle whip (chilled whip)
- Berry sugar
- In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of almond milk and the berry powder. Whisk well and let it simmer.
- Pour the mixture into your desired glass.
- Whisk in the sweetener.
- Top with more almond milk, whipped cream (coconut cream or Orle whip), and sprinkle with berry sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!