Overnight Strawberry Oats
Give this delicious recipe a go, and take your breakfast oats from bland and basic to simply irresistible.
- 1/2 cup Lifestyle Food Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Lifestyle Food Almond Milk (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon Lifestyle Food Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a jar or air-tight container.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight (for at least 6 hours).
- Enjoy cold with some fresh strawberries as toppings!
- Loosen with an extra splash of milk if it’s too thick.