Marshmallow Popcorn Ball
Indulging in sweet treats doesn’t have to be complicated! Treat yourself and your loved ones to the delightful goodness of Marshmallow Popcorn Balls with this easy-to-follow recipe. Combining the chewy goodness of marshmallows and the satisfying crunch of popcorn, these delectable treats are perfect for any occasion or a fun family activity. Let’s dive into the simple steps to create these delightful marshmallow popcorn balls.
- 1/4 cup butter
- Bag of marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 8-9 cups unflavored popped popcorn
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows to the melted butter and stir constantly until the marshmallows have completely melted and combined with the butter.
- If desired, stir in the vanilla extract for an extra touch of flavor.
- Add the unflavored popped popcorn into the marshmallow mixture and gently fold it in until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Once the mixture is cool enough to handle, lightly spray your hands with nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Scoop about 1 cup of the popcorn mixture and use your hands to shape it into a ball, compacting it slightly to ensure it holds together.
- Place each popcorn ball on a sheet of waxed paper, parchment paper, or a silicone baking mat to cool and set.