Caesar Salad Pizza
Pizza Friday is taking an exciting, delicious turn with this light yet refreshing pizza-based meal.
Serves: 6-8 people
4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
1 1/3 cups lukewarm water
Pinch of salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp olive oil
1 cup store-bought or homemade hummus
1 ½ cup roasted cauliflower
1 cup roasted chickpeas
Chopped butter lettuce
1 cup raw cashews
1/3 cup nutritional yeast
¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix together the pizza dough ingredients and leave to rise in a warm place for about 40-60 minutes.
- For the roasted cauliflower and chickpeas, simply coat with olive oil, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and ground cumin and roast for 15 minutes until crispy.
- For the vegan parmesan, place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Once the pizza dough has risen, roll out in to 1 ½ cm in thickness, dress with a bit of olive oil and place in the oven or over the grill for about 15 minutes or so until cooked, remove and add on the hummus, butter lettuce, roasted chickpeas and cauliflower, the vegan salad dressing, hemp seeds and the vegan parmesan.
- Serve with some lemon quarters and enjoy!