Colourful Funfetti Doughnuts
Store-bought doughnuts are so last year, right?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
½ cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 ¼ cup milk of your choice
1 tsp Lifestyle Food Apple Cider Vinegar
3 tbsp golden syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup sprinkles
• 3/4 cup icing sugar
• 1 ½ tbsp milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Pink colouring
1. Preheat the oven to 180℃.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients just until incorporated. Don’t over mix the batter.
5. Using a piping bag or a large ziplock bag with the corner cut out, pipe the doughnuts into a greased doughnut pan filling about ¾ of the way full.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before glazing.
7. To glaze the doughnuts, mix all the glaze ingredients together, pour them into a bowl, and then dunk each doughnut into the glaze. Let sit for the glaze to harden slightly add sprinkles and enjoy!