Easy Cheesy Pasta
150g cream cheese
30g grated parmesan
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
½ cup of pasta water (reserve after draining cooked pasta)
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside. Don’t forget to save a cup of pasta water for the sauce.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and fry the crushed garlic and chilli flakes.
- Stir the cream cheese into the garlic, chilli and oil mixture.
- Add the pasta water and stir well to combine.
- Grate in the parmesan and then add the drained pasta to the sauce mixture. Toss to combine and serve immediately.