Creamy Oat Milk Sago Melk Kos
Two traditional South African dishes come together to form the ultimate breakfast. You can thank Life in the South for this one.
- 2- 3 cups Lifestyle Food Oat Milk
- 1/2 cup tapioca pearls
- 1/4 cup Lifestyle Food Gluten-Free Cake Flour
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Coconut sugar to serve
- Cinnamon to serve
- Place the milk in a saucepan and bring to a simmer on low.
- Mix the margarine and flour until they resemble breadcrumbs, sprinkle over the milk and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in the tapioca pearls and let it cook on low until the tapioca is translucent.
- Serve with coconut sugar and cinnamon.