Creamy Millet Breakfast Porridge
Millet is a gluten-free ancient grain with a light flavour profile, which makes it ideal for various dishes, including warm breakfast porridges.
- ¼ cup millet, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Lifestyle Food Almond Milk
- 1 scoop plant protein, vanilla flavour
- ¼ teaspoon Lifestyle Food Cinnamon
- Pinch of Lifestyle Food Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 tablespoons raisins, optional
- Lifestyle Food Honey
- 1 banana, sliced
- Handful blueberries
- Handful of Lifestyle Food Mixed Unsalted Nuts
- Shredded coconut
- Cook your millet in a pot in the almond milk. Bring to a rolling boil then reduce heat and simmer. Keep checking and stirring until the millet absorbs most of the milk and is tender.
- Add a splash of milk together with the protein powder and combine thoroughly.
- Add toppings and serve.