Delicious Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
In the mood for freshly baked cake, but short on time and ingredients to make one? Why not simplify things by making a single serving cake in a mug?
- 3 tbsp self-rising or oat flour
- 1 scoop Lifestyle Food Whey Protein
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp soy milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp dairy-free chocolate chips
- In an oversized, microwavable mug whisk together the flour, protein powder, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add in the milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until just combined. 3. Stir in the chocolate chips. Careful not to overmix.
- Microwave for 60 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes, or until firm.
- Serve warm with vegan ice cream and other toppings like sprinkles and sugar-free maple syrup.