Super easy chocolate mousse
Everyone loves some good old fashioned chocolate mousse, right? Well, now you can satisfy your sweet tooth with this simple two-ingredient recipe.
- 1 cup Lifestyle Food Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- Warm ½ cup of heavy cream in the microwave for 50 seconds.
- Add the choc chips to the warm cream and mix until melted. Set aside to cool.
- Pour the remaining cream into a bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the melted chocolate into the cream.
- Refrigerate for an hour and a half to set and then serve.