Choc-nana Pancake Stack
Pancakes are always a winner – any time of the day…
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of Lifestyle Food milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon Lifestyle Food Xylitol
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup oat flour (Ground Lifestyle Food Oats)
- ⅓ cup Lifestyle Food Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Lifestyle Food milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of Lifestyle Food Xylitol
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add eggs and milk and mix well.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine.
- Let the mixture rest for a few minutes before you cook them.
- Ladle out using a tablespoon or cup size of your choice and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!
For the topping: Mix all ingredients in a bowl and add to a saucepan over medium heat until the desired consistency is reached.