Chai Spiced Coffee Cocktail
This one is a little bit different, we’re cooling things down with a delicious chai spiced cocktail. And just in time for the summer holidays too!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Serves: 5-6 people
• 2 espresso shots
• 1/3 cup brandy
• 400ml Lifestyle Food Coconut Cream
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 tsp chai spice
• Pinch of salt
• Chilled Lifestyle Food Coconut Cream
- Place the espresso shots, brandy, coconut cream, sugar, vanilla, and chia spice in a saucepan and bring to a simmer until the sugar starts to melt, remove from the heat and chill.
2. Pre-freeze coconut milk ice cubes and then place in the serving glasses, pour the espresso mixture over the ice cubes and top with chilled whipped coconut cream and cinnamon.
Homemade Chai Spice
• 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
• 1 tablespoon ground ginger
• ½ tablespoon ground allspice
• ½ tablespoon ground cloves
• ½ tablespoon ground nutmeg
- Add all listed ingredients to an airtight container or jar. Seal the jar and shake to combine.
2. Store on your spice rack, at room temperature, for up to 1 year. Enjoy!