Butternut, Pomegranate And Kale Quinoa Salad Bowl
We love quinoa bowls, especially when combined with nutrient-dense and flavoursome fresh produce.
- 1 cup Lifestyle Food Quinoa, rinsed
- 2 tbsp Lifestyle Food Olive Oil
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- ¾ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves
- ¼ cup Lifestyle Food Pumpkin Seeds
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Mix diced squash with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast squash for 30 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Cook the quinoa as directed.
- Place kale in a large bowl and pour on olive oil.
- Add cooked quinoa, squash, pomegranate seeds and dried cranberries and mix until ingredients.
- Place the salad in fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to come together.