Tired of the same old stovetop oats? Why not try baking them…
- 1 cup Lifestyle Food Instant Oats
- 2 servings of vanilla whey protein
- 1/3 cup Lifestyle Food Xylitol
- 1 tbsp Lifestyle Food Baking Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
***Optional add-ins: Stirring through some cinnamon and adding chocolate chips, blueberries, coffee or even some cocoa powder would also be incredible.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray a baking tray or casserole dish with some cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add the oats, whey protein, xylitol and any optional spices/add-ins.
- To a bowl (or a blender) add the eggs, egg whites and yoghurt and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix them together.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared tray or dish (If you are worried that the mixture is quite runny, it will thicken on its own)
- Sprinkle over the optional add-ins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.