Vanilla French Toast Granola
There’s something about granola for breakfast that just hits the spot, and this French Toast Granola takes it to the next level.
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 scoop Biogen Vanilla Diet Protein
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 espresso shot
- ½- ¾ cup coconut sugar or xylitol sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place the oats, coconut flakes, shredded coconut and diet protein in a bowl. 2. Melt the almond butter and coconut oil together, then add the sweetener, vanilla and salt.
- Pour the wet into the dry and mix well, scoop onto a parchment paper-lined tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Store in a glass container and enjoy!