Delicious baked oats
Start your day the right way with some gluten-free Raspberry Baked Oats.
3 cups Gluten-Free Lifestyle Food Rolled Oats
1/2 cup Lifestyle Food Xylitol
2 tsp Lifestyle Food Baking Powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup Lifestyle Food Coconut Oil
1 1/2 cups Lifestyle Food Almond milk
1/4 cup yoghurt
1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Whisk together the eggs, oil, almond milk, yoghurt and vanilla essence.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the gluten-free oats, xylitol, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the egg mixture and the oat mixture.
- Pour half of the oat mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle on half of the raspberries.
- Pour on the rest of the oat mixture and then sprinkle on the remaining raspberries, and gently stir just to cover the berries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, bake at 180 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.