Chocolate protein truffles
Who needs a cheat meal when you can cheat your cheats with these healthier treats! Try these delicious chocolatey protein truffles as a delicious after-dinner snack.
For the truffles
1 cup protein powder
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup Lifestyle Food Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Lifestyle Food Almond Milk
2 tbsp cottage cheese
1 tbsp Lifestyle Food Cacao Powder
1 tbsp Lifestyle Food Honey
For the topping
Extra cacao and shredded coconut for coating
Lifestyle Food Peanut Butter/Almond Butter
Melted dark chocolate
- Mix all the ingredients together with a fork.
- Use your hands to form small balls from the batter. If the mixture is sticky, sprinkle some extra flour onto a board and onto your hands and form the balls by rolling them in the flour.
- Once balls have been formed, roll them through some melted chocolate and then some shredded coconut or raw cocoa to coat them.
- Place in the fridge for 45 mins.
- Drizzle some almond butter or peanut butter on top before serving.